Recents in Beach

Top 300+ best facebook captions or fb captions

Top 300+ best Facebook captions or fb captions: If you are looking for the best FB captions, or best Facebook caption, then you might be at the right place. Here we have provided the list the list of 300+ fb captions, or Facebook captions.

Top 300+ best Facebook captions or fb captions:

facebook captions or fb captions


  1. When I die my gravestone is going 2 have a ‘Like’ button.
  2. It’s cool being me.
  3. I choose to be happy…. Be happy always….
  4. Facebook is the only place where it’s acceptable to talk to a wall.
  5. I’m not only responsible for what I say not for what you understand…
  6. My autobiography is this.
  7. I woke up like this.
  8. Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
  9. Proof that I can do selfies better than you
  10. Beauty is power; a smile is it’s sword.
  11. I am not perfect. I make mistakes. But when I say Sorry… I mean it!
  12. I don’t need your approval to be me.
  13. I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
  14. Life is better when you’re laughing.
  15. Best. Selfie. Ever.
  16. It is okay to be angry. It is never okay to be cruel.
  17. I may be a bad girl, but I’m a damn good woman.
  18. I am just a girl looking for my heart.
  19. If you like me then raise your hands. If not then raise your standards.
  20. You know what’s funny to me? Attitude!
  21. My attitude will always base on how you treat me.
  22. I was born to stand out.
  23. This is the most magical pic of your life.
  24. If you got eyes, look at me now.
  25. Before you judge me, make sure you are perfect.
  26. I know who I am, and I am damn proud of it.
  27. Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.
  28. I Love Life, I Love My Photos.
  29. I wasn’t lucky, I deserved it.
  30. Fresh out of the shower, no makeup.
  31. WARNING: U may fall in love with my face.
  32. Smile is the 2nd best thing that U can do with Ur lips.
  33. I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people.
  34. A Selfie a day keeps the friends away.
  35. Don’t judge, you don’t know my story.
  36. I graduated from the university of Selfies.
  37. I try to not work too many Sundays. At least on Sunday nights, I try to chill out a little bit. I call it Sunday Fun day.
  38. Keep Smiling and Be Beautiful.
  39. Be silent and let your success shout…
  40. I Am Who I Am, Your Approval isn’t needed.
  41. I am not perfect but I am limited edition.
  42. We were born to be real not to be perfect.
  43. There’s a million fish in the sea, But I’m a Mermaid.
  44. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
  45. There is no competition because nobody can be me.
  46. I am not lazy; I am on energy saving mode.
  47. Don’t wait for the PERFECT MOMENT take the moment and make it PERFECT.
  48. Surround yourself with makeup not negativity.
  49. I love the confidence that makeup gives me.
  50. I don’t want a perfect life; I want a happy life.
  51. The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
  52. Life is a journey and only you hold the key.
  53. Always wear your invisible crown.
  54. If you’re going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty.
  55. I AM NOT WHAT happened to me, I AM WHAT I CHOOSE to become.
  56. They told me I couldn’t that’s why I did.
  57. Seek respect not attention. It lasts longer.
  58. Yes, I am the Princess.
  59. Love life, and life finds a beautiful way to love you back.
  60. Love is the beauty of the soul.
  61. Live life, Laugh Loud, Love forever.
  62. I’m no beauty queen, I’m just beautiful me.
  63. Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self.
  64. Happy girls are the prettiest.
  65. Beauty is not in the face, beauty is a light in the HEART.
  66. No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
  67. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
  68. Be your own kind of beautiful.
  69. You have every right to a beautiful Life!
  70. I don’t take selfies all the time, just every day.
  71. OMG, look at my selfie.
  72. Confidence level: Selfie with no filter
  73. The best selfies are the ones that aren’t.
  74. But first, let me take a selfie.
  75. Sending my selfie to NASA, because I’m a star.
  76. Does this selfie make me look fat?
  77. I don’t take selfies all the time. I just do it once and a while every day.
  78. Morning time is Selfie time.
  79. Don’t copy my style of taking Selfies 😀
  80. Be who you truly are.
  81. You don’t know me.
  82. I am who I am and that’s all I’ll ever be.
  83. Always be a first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate version of somebody else.
  84. Surround yourself with those who make you happy.
  85. Life is made of small moments like this.
  86. Being classy isn’t a choice. It’s a lifestyle.
  87. Hating me doesn’t make U pretty.
  88. No matter how you feel get up dress up and show up. Never give up.
  89. Love me or hate me I’m still going to shine.
  90. Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.
  91. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
  92. Care less, Smile more.
  93. Peace begins with a smile.
  94. If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.
  95. A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.
  96. You’re never fully dressed without a smile.
  97. Smile, it confuses people.
  98. A smile is the shortest distance between two people.
  99. A smile is the light in the window of your soul.
  100. Keep smiling…One-day life will get tired of upsetting you!
  101. Don’t forget to…Smile 🙂
  102. Be Happy and Smile.
  103. SMILE because it makes you beautiful.
  104. Life is better when you’re smiling.
  105. Be happy. Someone could be falling for your smile.
  106. Smile, breathe, and go slowly.
  107. Begin and End your day with a Smile 🙂
  108. Smile the only fashion that lasts forever.
  109. Never underestimate the power of a charming Smile.
  110. Smile, Life is Beautiful!
  111. A friend will always make you Smile, especially when you don’t want to..!!
  112. Just hanging with my Friends!
  113. With You, I forget all my problems. With You, Time Stands Still.
  114. There is no remedy for love than to love more.
  115. Everyone you meet has something to teach you.
  116. Make peace with your broken pieces.
  117. Deal with your problems before they deal with your happiness.
  118. You must not be afraid to sparkle a little brighter darling.
  119. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
  120. I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
  121. Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.
  122. I’m not lazy, just relaxed.
  123. Be yourself, there’s no one better.
  124. Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
  125. Stay classy!
  126. It’s not my attitude. It’s my style.
  127. I want to live my life, not record it.
  128. I may be quiet, but I have so much on my mind.
  129. Be proud of who you are and not ashamed of how others see you.
  130. Don’t judge my choices without understanding my reasons.
  131. You were born an original, don’t die a copy.
  132. My style is unique, please don’t copy it!
  133. What others think of me is none of my business.
  134. Treat me the way you expect to be treated.
  135. Like me for who I am and not for who you want me to be. Take it or leave it. That simple.
  136. Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
  137. Behind every successful women is herself.
  138. Be yourself, no one else.
  139. Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
  140. Don’t let people tell you the sky is the limit, when there’s footprints on the moon.
  141. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
  142. Always be kinder than you feel.
  143. Train your mind to see the good in everything.
  144. It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
  145. Don’t ever let anyone dull your sparkle.
  146. Always look on the bright side of life.
  147. Don’t think outside the box. Think like there is no box.
  148. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
  149. Stop wishing for it and start working for it.
  150. Dreams don’t work unless you do.
  151. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
  152. Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
  153. There are blessings every day. Find them. Create them. Treasure them.
  154. Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
  155. Keep your face towards the sunshine, you will never see the shadow.
  156. Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
  157. There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.
  158. Great things never came from comfort zones.
  159. Great people do things before they’re ready.
  160. Life is like a balloon. If you never let go, you will not know how high can you rise.
  161. There can be no positive result through negative attitude.
  162. Think positive. Live positive.
  163. Sometimes life can surprise you with a happy coincidence.
  164. Life is way too short for bad vibes.
  165. It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.
  166. I am the master of my fate and the captain of my destiny.
  167. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
  168. If opportunity doesn’t knock build a door.
  169. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
  170. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
  171. Don’t let someone dim your light, simply because it’s shining in their eyes.
  172. Attitude is a little thing that makes a BIG difference!
  173. Don’t be afraid just be yourself.
  174. Be a little more you, and a lot less them.
  175. Life is too short to be wasted in finding answers. Enjoy the questions!
  176. Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.
  177. Life is not a matter of milestones, but of moments.
  178. Dream it. Believe it. Achieve it!
  179. Just live, love and eat; Repeat.
  180. Sunday Means Fun Day!
  181. Life is either a great adventure or nothing.
  182. Whatever you do in life, make sure it makes you happy.
  183. No man is a failure who is enjoying life.
  184. Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
  185. Be patient good things take time.
  186. Follow your hopes and not your fears.
  187. Follow your heart not your mind.
  188. I didn’t change, I just found myself.
  189. You don’t have to like me, I’m not a Facebook status.
  190. Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
  191. Have more than you show and speak less than you know.
  192. I am more than what you see.
  193. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
  194. Live now. Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.
  195. Live the life you’ve imagined!
  196. Many have an image of me, but few get the picture.
  197. When your heart is happy, your mind is free.
  198. Stay true to you and you will end up incredibly happy.
  199. Different doesn’t mean wrong.
  200. When nothing goes right, go left instead!
  201. If you get tired learn to rest not to quit.
  202. I am not the best but I am trying my best.
  203. Live for the moments you can’t put into words.
  204. I think it’s time to be happy again.
  205. Always hold your head up.
  206. I am unique. I am special. I am ME.
  207. You can’t handle me even if I came with instructions.
  208. Today I choose to be the best version of myself.
  209. I am In Love With Myself, With My Heart.
  210. There is great beauty in being yourself.
  211. If you are confident you are beautiful.
  212. Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be.
  213. Living my life in my style.
  214. I’m tired with this day; I need a new one.
  215. I don’t like to follow. I like being followed.
  216. I’m not lazy. Someone just stole my motivation.
  217. Don’t look for miracles. YOU yourself are the miracle.
  218. Make life fun, tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.
  219. Don’t study me, you won’t graduate.
  220. I’m a direct descendant from awesomeness.
  221. God is really creative; I mean…Just look at me.
  222. I love my job only when I’m on vacation.

Creative FB captions, Facebook captions profile pictures:

facebook captions or fb captions


  1. I really need a day between Saturday & Sunday.
  2. The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.
  3. I started the week with a big box of Patience. The box is empty now.
  4. I have lots of hidden talents. Problem is, even I can’t find them.
  5. I think I need glasses because I keep seeing a lot of people with two faces.
  6. I don’t care if you’re black, white, short, tall, skinny, rich or poor. If you RESPECT me I’ll respect you.
  7. They are not grey hairs! They are wisdom highlights!! I just happen to be extremely wise.
  8. Don’t be afraid to be open-minded, your brain is not going to fall out.
  9. Face your problems, don’t Facebook them.
  10. The best part of life is the opportunity to learn something new every day. Just when you think you know it all, you realize you didn’t know a thing.
  11. The question isn’t can you, it’s will you?
  12. Wish you were here. You’re never going to have me.
  13. You can’t afford my Swag Bitch! selfie
  14. You do you.
  15. You don’t have to jump high for people to like you, love you, want to be with you, and notice you. You just have to be yourself, and you will be accepted for who you are.

Selfie FB captions, Facebook captions:

facebook captions or fb captions


  1. Live what you love.
  2. Dream big and dare to fail.
  3. Where there’s a will… I want to be in it.
  4. I’m just a baby – what’s your excuse?
  5. Hope is the heartbeat of the soul.
  6. Money talks… but all mine ever says is goodbye!
  7. Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

FB captions, Facebook captions for profile picture:


  1. Good morning, Let the Stress begin…
  2. If stress actually burnt calories. I’d be a size zero!
  3. Me: I’m actually happy right now. Life: LOL one sec 😉
  4. Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
  5. I have no problem with those who don’t like me, but I do have a problem with those who pretend to.
  6. I don’t care if people don’t like me. I wasn’t put on this earth to entertain anyone.
  7. I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.
  8. Gravitation Is Not Responsible for Falling in Love.
  9. Live Now. Make Now Always the Most Precious Time. Now Will Never Come Again.
  10. Just Live, Love and Eat; Repeat.
  11. History Is Made by Those Who Break the Rules.
  12. Don’t Look for Miracles. You Yourself Are the Miracle.
  13. the Best Way to Predict the Future Is to Create It.
  14. You can’t handle me even if I came with instructions.
  15. Today I choose to be the best version of myself.
  16. I am In Love With Myself, With My Heart.
  17. I’m tired with this day; I need a new one.
  18. I don’t like to follow. I like being followed.
  19. I’m a direct descendant of awesomeness.
  20. I’m not lazy. Someone just stole my motivation.
  21. Don’t look for miracles. YOU yourself are the miracle.
  22. Make life fun, tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.
  23. Don’t study me, you won’t graduate.
  24. God is really creative; I mean…Just look at me.
  25. I love my job only when I’m on vacation.

Profile picture fb captions, Facebook captions for boys/girls:

facebook captions or fb captions


  1. I Smile Because You’re My Sister. I Laugh Because You Can’t Do Anything About It.
  2. Style Is a Reflection of Your Attitude and Personality.
  3. It’s Not My Attitude. It’s My Style.
  4. I’m Not Lazy. I’m Just on My Energy Saving Mode.
  5. Silence Speaks When Words Can’t.
  6. I Give My Heart to You.
  7. You Hurt Me but I Still Love Me.
  8. I Feel So Alone Without You.
  9. I Won’t Be Impressed with Technology Until I Can Download Food.
  10. Keep Calm and Change Your Picture.
  11. I’m Not Lazy, Just Relaxed.
  12. Be Yourself, There’s No One Better.
  13. Always Classy, Never Trashy, and a Little Bit Sassy.
  14. Be Proud of Who You Are and Not Ashamed of How Others See You.
  15. Don’t Judge My Choices Without Understanding My Reasons.
  16. Like Me for Who I Am and Not for Who You Want Me to Be. Take It or Leave It. That Simple.
  17. Not Everyone Likes Me, but Not Everyone Matters.
  18. Behind Every Successful Woman Is Herself.
  19. Be Yourself, No One Else.
  20. You Were Born an Original, Don’t Die a Copy.
  21. My Style Is Unique, Please Don’t Copy It!
  22. What Others Think of Me Is None of My Business.
  23. Treat Me the Way You Expect to Be Treated.
  24. Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Taken.
  25. Don’t Let People Tell You the Sky Is the Limit When There Are Footprints on the Moon.
  26. Go Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams.
  27. Always Be Kinder Than You Feel.
  28. Don’t Think Outside the Box. Think Like There Is No Box.
  29. Only Those Who Dare to Fail Greatly Can Ever Achieve Greatly.
  30. Train Your Mind to See the Good in Everything.
  31. It’s Never Too Late to Be What You Might Have Been.
  32. Don’t Ever Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle.
  33. Always Look on the Bright Side of Life.
  34. Stop Wishing for It and Start Working for It.
  35. Dreams Don’t Work Unless You Do.
  36. Keep Your Face Towards the Sunshine, You Will Never See the Shadow.
  37. Mistakes Are Proof That You’re Trying.
facebook captions or fb captions

Conclusion:

So, these were "Top 300+ best Facebook captions or fb captions". If you like this article, then don’t forget to share this article with your friends and other. Or if you have any question then don’t forget to comment below.

Top 300+ best facebook captions or fb captions

facebook captions or fb captions

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. Check this out

    ISO 14001 Certification

    ReplyDelete